Please introduce yourself!

Site matters from the administrators
webmaster
Site Admin

Please introduce yourself!

Post by webmaster » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:23 am

I'm Charles, and I wrote The Strawberry Bricks Guide to Progressive Rock! Who are you?
"Always ready with the ray of sunshine"

progneophyte

Re: Please introduce yourself!

Post by progneophyte » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:52 pm

I'm Roy, and I've only just started listening to prog, despite or because of being 56. Using Strawberry Bricks as the guidebook. Live in UK.

Progkast

Re: Please introduce yourself!

Post by Progkast » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:04 pm

I am Julie, I've been listening to Prog since at least 8 yrs old when Yes realeased "Roundabout" as a single. I've been accruing albums since I could afford them with my pittance of lunch money saved up. :D Most of my early purchases were second hand/used, except for my faves, Yes, Genesis, and Pink Floyd. I got those all new, clean and shiny. ;) Genesis is my ultimate favorite, Yes is a close second. But there are a lot of artists out there deserving of an "ear" and then some. Prog isn't dead, it is alive and kicking, we just have to look for it. I now host an all "unknown" artists/Independent podcast called "Progkast" on Soundcloud (it's also available via all the regular download/subscription sites, itunes, googleplay, stitcher, playerfm, etc.). this is also streamed online on Undiscovered Rock Radio out of Australia. And I will soon, hopefully, be hosting an all inclusive (well known "major" artists, as well as unknown Indies) Progressive Rock Radio show on a terrestrial (and streaming) radio station. Any Indie prog artists, give the podcast a listen and send me your music for consideration :D "Like" or follow my Facebook page for info and updates :D "Progkast" with a "k".